Friday 27 April 2018

Remember this Moment

I happened to come across the blog for Mixed Media & Art and found their challenge for April - Deep Inside.
My favourite colour is blue so there was no hesitation from me to enter a layout for the challenge.
 
 
My inspiration for this project has come from the beautiful blue hues, the repetitive patterns and the use of white to give balance.  I also really liked the layout sketch.
 
I enjoyed doing this project and invite you visit their blog and join in the fun.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. oh wow!!!! Just awesome!!!! Thank you for playing with us at MMART challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media & Art this month!
    xoxo Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing LO!!Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media & Art.

    ReplyDelete